Have you visited Berrington Hall National Trust property . If you are visiting Herefordshire it really is a must to include in your trip.
Created as the perfect house in the perfect setting Berrington has many secrets to uncover. In this, one of Henry Holland’s first houses, you can explore the family rooms and see how the servants moved around the house unseen by the family and guests. Find out what happened to William Kemp, Lord Cawley’s butler, discover the anguish of a grieving mother during the First World War or join a below stairs tour to see if you would have liked to have been a servant at Berrington.
- Walk through one of ‘Capability’ Browns final landscapes
- Join a garden, parkland or architecture tour
- Relax in the gardens, including traditional Herefordshire orchard
- Get creative in the den-building area
- See a display of items from the Wade Collection
Berrington welcome dogs on leads in the grounds and parkland except the walled garden, shop ,tea room and mansion. For opening hours and further details please visit www.nationaltrust.org.uk/berringtonhall Also close by you may like to visit Croft Castle.