Wilton Court introduces Murder Mystery parties perfect for a family or friends reunion or birthday and anniversary celebrations
We require a minimum of four rooms and a maximum of seven to be reserved to give you exclusive use of the Wilton Suite for the dinner which can accommodate up to 14 guests. In January, February, November and December the Wilton Court can be secured for exclusive use if all 10 bedrooms are reserved accommodating 20 guests
For Friday and Saturday nights there is a two night minimum stay
• We have selected a number of murder mysteries that we can use depending on the size of your party.
• Whichever mystery is chosen we will organise the evening with you and before you arrive the Wilton Court will provide you with character resumes for your murder party.
• These outline the role that the guests have to play and make costume suggestions which add to the fun of the night.
• .You will need to decide which person will play which devious suspect and invite them to come along as that character.
• We will discuss the meal with you before the evening and can therefore accommodate any special dietary requirements (eg.vegetarian gluten free )
On the night
1. On the evening of the ‘murder’ the guests assemble in the bar for a pre-dinner drink and a briefing to set the scene.
2. The game unfolds over the courses of a three-course dinner and is solved at the end of the meal.
3. There are plenty of clues along the way, and of course lots of red herrings to trip you
up.and you are guaranteed to have a lot of fun with your fellow sleuths!
4. Throughout the evening your host will be your waitress to ensure that the evening runs smoothly.
5. Once the murder has been solved and dinner is at the close there is a prize for the
winning “Miss Marple” or “Hercules Poirot”. The whole evening is great fun and, by
the end of it, one (or more) of the suspects will be caught out as the murderer!
Please contact Helen Wynn for further details
If you live locally and also wish to plan a Murder Mystery Party for 8 to 14 people the Wilton Suite is also available at the cost of £37.50 per person for a pre ordered three course Market menu dinner to include coffee . Again please contact Helen for further details