New Year Extravaganza- 31st December 2016
A very special way to finish the year in a warm house party atmosphere for you to enjoy as if you were in your own home, but let us be the ones to pamper you.
– Two nights’ accommodation with English Breakfast
– A sumptuous 4 course sinner on New Years Eve
– Three course dinner on either 30th December or 1st January
-Garden king bath or shower. £500
– Deluxe Garden super king, twin or or river view 2nd floor. £525
– Garden junior suite super king, twin. £75
– Family suite double occupancy. £575
– Family suite triple occupancy. £675
– Family suite quadruple occupancy. £775
Conditions of booking for Christmas & new year breaks:
A non-refundable 25% deposit required to confirm reservations and a further non-refundable or transferable 75% payment by 1st December 2016
If you have not yet planned your New Year celebrations we have one room left (room 10) which can be viewed on our gallery of rooms.
This is a lovely opportunity to finish the year in a warm house party atmosphere .The package for two persons sharing is £485.00 to include
• Two nights’ accommodation with English breakfast
• A sumptuous New Year’s Eve Black Tie six course tasting menu with welcome reception and party music to dance in the New Year from 11pm
• Three course dinner on either the 30th December or 1st January.
If you live locally and would like to join the celebrations we welcome non-residents at the cost of £95.00 per person to include the six course tasting menu and welcome reception.
For the 11th Year running on New Year’s Day the Forest of Dean Morris Men will be joining us at lunchtime and we will be serving a New Year’s Day brunch in the Mulberry and Riverview Restaurant. Residents and non-residents are very welcome to join in the fun which can run into the late afternoon.
To view details of the New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day brunch menus please follow the link
For reservations please call us on 01989 562 569