The Autumn Magic Promotion offers different rooms at special Daily rates:
- Garden View Room £149
- Deluxe Garden £159
- River View £169
- Garden Junior Suite or River Four Poster room £179
If you wish you stay on a Friday and Saturday evening there is a supplement of £10 per night.
Minimum TWO night stay for Friday and Saturday evenings.
This offer is inclusive of welcome tea or coffee with biscuits, English Breakfast and a three course a la carte dinner with NO supplements.
Please ring 01989 562569 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to book this offer.
Mulberry Restaurant – see in the new year in style.
Reservations prior to arrangement £55.00 per person:
Scallops, cumin and cauliflower puree, chorizo, red amaranth salad (GF)
Game terrine, per chutney, walnut bread, parsnip crisps ( GF minus bread)
Shiitake mushroom and cheese fritters with escalirada pea shoots
Fillet of Herefordshire beef, smoked garlic mashed potato, oxtail ravioli, horseradish, Madeira jus ( GF minus ravioli)
Pan roasted supreme of cod, herb crust, lentils, curly kale, pomme Anna, saffron poached langoustine ( GF minus herb crust)
Chestnut, spinach and Shropshire blue cheese en croute, rocket salad, blue cheese dressing Continue reading
Christmas Indulgence- 24th-27th December 2017
Why not be truly spoilt this Christmas and enjoy delicious food and good company in totally relaxing surroundings, just sit back and let us take care of all the normal preparations for you.
Your stay includes the following:
– Three nights’ accommodation with English breakfast each morning.
– Welcome reception to meet owners, staff and other guests
– Christmas Eve and boxing day supper
– Four course traditional Christmas lunch. For those of you with a corner still to fill, a buffet supper will be served in the evening.
– A Christmas amenity tray provided in your room.
Cosy Garden en suite shower single occupancy. £500
Garden en suite shower or bath king. £775
River super king or twin 1st or ground floor. £900
Family suite double occupancy. £950
Family suite triple occupancy. £1050
Family suite quadruple occupancy. £1250
For more information please contact the hotel directly on 01989 562569
We are thrilled to be rated the number 1 hotel in Ross- on-Wye on TripAdvisor, thank you to everyone who has written such wonderful reviews and to all our staff for the fantastic job they do that has achieved this great result.
Here at the Wilton Court we are excited to announce we are now looking for a full time commis/CDP chef.
Must have a least 1 years previous experience
- To follow the Formal Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point practices as set up within the department
- To ensure the smooth running of his/her section and to see that all areas of the section maintain the Wilton Court standards.
- To cook/ prepare any food on a daily basis as instructed by the head chef and second according to business requirements.
- To follow the daily and weekly cleaning schedule as directed by the head and second chef and to log tasks completed
- Under the guidance of his/her Head Chef and second chef to organise the shift on the section with regard to mise-en-place production and its service.
- To maintain good employee relations with other staff
- To report any problems regarding failure of machinery and small equipment to his/her Head Chef and to follow up and ensure the necessary work has been carried out.
- To keep the section clean and tidy.
- To pass all information to head chef
- mise-en-place (report everything)
- To inspect daily with the chef, all fresh food received to ensure quality is maintained
- To ensure that high levels of cleanliness are maintained in all areas of the kitchen, such as machinery, small kitchen equipment, fridges and floors, following the kitchen weekly and daily cleaning schedules.
- To record fridge and freezer temperatures as directed by the head and second chef
- As specified daily by his/her Head Chef to ensure the overall smooth running of the section, e.g. setting up of food mise-en-place and china and silverware requirements, etc.
- 16-18k per annul depending on experience
If you are fun & passionate about locally sourced produce we want to hear from you!