Food, gifts and crafts…
Friday 16th December: 3:30pm- 7pm
Saturday 17th December 9:30am-4pm
over 4o stalls of seasonal gifts, food, local crafts and tasty treats. Coffee, mince pies and mulled wine.
Carols for shoppers at 1pm (Saturday)
All profits go to supporting a range of Herefordshire charities.
The 8th annual Rotary sponsored walk- raising funds for breast cancer research at the Velindre Cancer Centre, Cardiff.
7 different walks to choose from along the banks of the Wye- ALL WALKS START AND FINISH AT MONMOUTH
Contact Pete Walters on 01600 860 399
OR enter online at www.walkthewye.com
Organised by the Rotary Clubs of Monmouth, Chepstow & Ross-on-Wye
Thank you to everyone who attended the charity coffee morning last week in aid of Saint Michaels Hospice. It was a huge success and I am pleased to announce we raised £515 due to generous raffle ticket sales and entrance fees.
we have some great raffle prizes to be won including;
- Tanners- Bottle of Cava Brut
- Sarah Darcy ceramic
- Pots and Pieces- Afternoon tea for two
- Wilton Court- Sunday lunch for two
- Wye valley Brewery- T-shirt and presentation gift box
- Weston Cider- Tour ticket
- Courtyard Theatre- Cinema ticket
- Sack of potatoes
- Yankee candle
- Baileys and Harding gift set
- Selection of sweets
- Lunch for two at Labels
- £10 Pengethely farm shop voucher