WE ARE HIRING!!!!
Here at the Wilton Court we are excited to announce we are now looking for a full time commis/CDP chef.
Must have a least 1 years previous experience
- To follow the Formal Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point practices as set up within the department
- To ensure the smooth running of his/her section and to see that all areas of the section maintain the Wilton Court standards.
- To cook/ prepare any food on a daily basis as instructed by the head chef and second according to business requirements.
- To follow the daily and weekly cleaning schedule as directed by the head and second chef and to log tasks completed
- Under the guidance of his/her Head Chef and second chef to organise the shift on the section with regard to mise-en-place production and its service.
- To maintain good employee relations with other staff
- To report any problems regarding failure of machinery and small equipment to his/her Head Chef and to follow up and ensure the necessary work has been carried out.
- To keep the section clean and tidy.
- To pass all information to head chef
- mise-en-place (report everything)
- To inspect daily with the chef, all fresh food received to ensure quality is maintained
- To ensure that high levels of cleanliness are maintained in all areas of the kitchen, such as machinery, small kitchen equipment, fridges and floors, following the kitchen weekly and daily cleaning schedules.
- To record fridge and freezer temperatures as directed by the head and second chef
- As specified daily by his/her Head Chef to ensure the overall smooth running of the section, e.g. setting up of food mise-en-place and china and silverware requirements, etc.
- 16-18k per annul depending on experience
If you are fun & passionate about locally sourced produce we want to hear from you!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.