Forest of Dean Cycling Guide
If you are coming to visit and plan to cycle in the area you must take a look at www.cyclingguides.com .
Their first guide is the Forest of Dean and can be purchased on line for £6.95. You can enjoy the ever popular nine-mile Family Trail – plus another 80 miles of easily rideable and beautiful tracks and trails just waiting to be discovered! Until now exploring these has been difficult – both to put together rewarding rides, and to avoid getting lost! They have done all the hard work for you. !
What else do the guides offer?
- They are waterproof and tear-proof – printed on tough plastic that feels like high quality paper. Why should a map fall apart after a shower or a gust of wind?
- The superbly detailed Ordnance Survey Ⓡ 1:25,000 map is overlaid with our rides and important and useful information OS logo
- Clear step-by-step directions are provided for a number of rides, plus many more miles of other tested and rewarding routes are shown.
- The directions are always adjacent to the map panel you are using – no flip-flapping between directions and map!
- Places to eat, drink and do, within easy reach of the rides
- Tips and help in finding your way
Because they want to help get you cycling help and advice pages are included on their web site site. You can also follow them on Twitter and Facebook for the latest news-
The guide includes all the detail you need to plan a day out, but to supplement your understanding of all the detail shown on their guide’s map, you can also download the full OS key here (or refer to any OS Explorer series map).
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.