Charity coffee morning was a HUGE success…
Thank you to everyone who attended the charity coffee morning last week in aid of Saint Michaels Hospice. It was a huge success and I am pleased to announce we raised £515 due to generous raffle ticket sales and entrance fees.
Special thanks to Vin Sullivan’s for supplying the Danish pastries and James Gourmet Coffee for the filter coffee.
The raffle prizes donated by local companies included:
- Sarah Darcy Ceramic
- Pots and Pieces- cream tea for two
- Labels lunch for two
- Wilton Court Sunday lunch for two
- Tanners- Bottle of cava brut
- Wye Valley Brewery presentation gift box
- Country Flavours- Selection of jams
- Weston’s Cider- Family tour ticket
- Courtyard theatre tickets for two
- Flower house- two indoor plants
- John Lewis Fine Foods- box of apples
- Pengethley Farm Shop- £10 voucher
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.