Mulberry Restaurant – see in the new year in style.
Reservations prior to arrangement £55.00 per person:
Scallops, cumin and cauliflower puree, chorizo, red amaranth salad (GF)
Game terrine, per chutney, walnut bread, parsnip crisps ( GF minus bread)
Shiitake mushroom and cheese fritters with escalirada pea shoots
Fillet of Herefordshire beef, smoked garlic mashed potato, oxtail ravioli, horseradish, Madeira jus ( GF minus ravioli)
Pan roasted supreme of cod, herb crust, lentils, curly kale, pomme Anna, saffron poached langoustine ( GF minus herb crust)
Chestnut, spinach and Shropshire blue cheese en croute, rocket salad, blue cheese dressing
Dark chocolate and salted caramel delice, caramel ice cream, peanut brittle (GF)
Pistachio panacotta, apricot puree, candied pistachios, apricot sorbet (GF)
“Retro Arctic roll”, crandberry compote
Local cheese board, grapes, biscuits and homemade chutney
Coffee and petit fours £3.50 supplement
New Year Extravaganza- 31st December 2016
A very special way to finish the year in a warm house party atmosphere for you to enjoy as if you were in your own home, but let us be the ones to pamper you.
– Two nights’ accommodation with English Breakfast
– A sumptuous 4 course sinner on New Years Eve
– Three course dinner on either 30th December or 1st January
-Garden king bath or shower. £500
– Deluxe Garden super king, twin or or river view 2nd floor. £525
– Garden junior suite super king, twin. £75
– Family suite double occupancy. £575
– Family suite triple occupancy. £675
– Family suite quadruple occupancy. £775
Conditions of booking for Christmas & new year breaks:
A non-refundable 25% deposit required to confirm reservations and a further non-refundable or transferable 75% payment by 1st December 2016
Christmas Indulgence- 24th-27th December 2017
Why not be truly spoilt this Christmas and enjoy delicious food and good company in totally relaxing surroundings, just sit back and let us take care of all the normal preparations for you.
Your stay includes the following:
– Three nights’ accommodation with English breakfast each morning.
– Welcome reception to meet owners, staff and other guests
– Christmas Eve and boxing day supper
– Four course traditional Christmas lunch. For those of you with a corner still to fill, a buffet supper will be served in the evening.
– A Christmas amenity tray provided in your room.
Cosy Garden en suite shower single occupancy. £500
Garden en suite shower or bath king. £775
River super king or twin 1st or ground floor. £900
Family suite double occupancy. £950
Family suite triple occupancy. £1050
Family suite quadruple occupancy. £1250
For more information please contact the hotel directly on 01989 562569
We are thrilled to be rated the number 1 hotel in Ross- on-Wye on TripAdvisor, thank you to everyone who has written such wonderful reviews and to all our staff for the fantastic job they do that has achieved this great result.
We had the pleasure of accommodating Rick Stein whilst he was attending his sell out book signing in Monmouth earlier this week.
A fun and exciting workshop for all the family, learning how to create balances and pyramids with just bodies. Willow is a relaxed and fun teacher who will make sure everyone leaves with a smile. Appropriate for all ages, shapes and sizes. A great way to spend time with family and friends while building trust, strength and an awareness of what your body can do. Come along and make sure you wear something comfortable that you can move in.
Courtyard Family Saturdays: Free fun pre-activity from 10.30am
After finding themselves abandoned on a desert island following a catastrophic plane crash, a group of school children struggle to survive as rules and instinct clash. Emotions run high in the battle between civilisation and survival in this riveting tale of life on the edge of savagery. How dark is the darkness of man’s heart?
Packed with action, passion and emotion this gripping adaptation of William Golding’s masterpiece explodes on to the stage with a powerfully poignant plot that will leave you wondering what it really means to be human.
A Courtyard Production involving young local talent & professional actors.
Adapted for the stage by Nigel Williams. Directed by David Durant.
We recommend this thrilling production of this GCSE set text for anyone who is delivering a Scheme of Work of William Golding’s original novel to pupils 11+, or indeed anyone who would benefit from taking their students to see a theatrical re-imagining of a literary masterpiece.
An Education pack is available to download here, with a range of cross-curricular ideas suitable for students from KS3 to KS5.
We can also offer a free workshop for school groups at your school before seeing a performance.
Please contact the Education & Participation Administrator on 01432 346526 for more information on schools performances and group rates.
Here at the Wilton Court we are excited to announce we are now looking for a full time commis/CDP chef.
Must have a least 1 years previous experience
- To follow the Formal Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point practices as set up within the department
- To ensure the smooth running of his/her section and to see that all areas of the section maintain the Wilton Court standards.
- To cook/ prepare any food on a daily basis as instructed by the head chef and second according to business requirements.
- To follow the daily and weekly cleaning schedule as directed by the head and second chef and to log tasks completed
- Under the guidance of his/her Head Chef and second chef to organise the shift on the section with regard to mise-en-place production and its service.
- To maintain good employee relations with other staff
- To report any problems regarding failure of machinery and small equipment to his/her Head Chef and to follow up and ensure the necessary work has been carried out.
- To keep the section clean and tidy.
- To pass all information to head chef
- mise-en-place (report everything)
- To inspect daily with the chef, all fresh food received to ensure quality is maintained
- To ensure that high levels of cleanliness are maintained in all areas of the kitchen, such as machinery, small kitchen equipment, fridges and floors, following the kitchen weekly and daily cleaning schedules.
- To record fridge and freezer temperatures as directed by the head and second chef
- As specified daily by his/her Head Chef to ensure the overall smooth running of the section, e.g. setting up of food mise-en-place and china and silverware requirements, etc.
- 16-18k per annul depending on experience
If you are fun & passionate about locally sourced produce we want to hear from you!